Competition is fierce. Why do customers want to do business with you? Successful material handling executives understand the importance of exceeding customer expectations. Join MHEDA this spring in Phoenix, April 30 – May 4, 2011, at the JW Marriott Desert Ridge for a four-day conference dedicated to improving customer relationships. One idea can save you thousands of dollars, help you fulfill your customer service promise and improve your bottom line. Make it part of your 2011 plan to attend MHEDA’s Convention.
Top Five Reasons to Attend the Convention:
1) Gain Customer Insight. Listen to a panel of material handling customers discuss their customer service philosophy.
2) Build Your Network. Participate in a variety of networking opportunities: roundtables, workshops and social events.
3) Discover Great Products. Learn about the latest and greatest products and services available at the Exhibitors’ Showcase.
4) Learn Best Practices. Gain sales, marketing and operational best practices advice from experts.
5) Attend Real-World Presentations. America’s Economic Future: Six Unstoppable Trends; How to Develop a Sales Compensation Plan; Five Dimensions of Brand Integrity; Online Search Secrets; Critical Sales Management Concepts; How Changes in Tax Laws are Affecting the Business Owner and more!
Learn more about convention – www.mheda.org/convention2011
Watch a convention video – http://media.internet4associations.com/mheda/MHEDAWhatisConvention.wmv
See who’s registered so far – http://www.mheda.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1144
Questions? Call MHEDA at 847-680-3500 or email email@example.com