Thursday, June 7, 2011, 11 a.m. – 12 p.m. CT
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
- A “Virtual Roundtable” is a discussion that takes place over the phone
- It’s brainstorming and sharing ideas with your peers
- It’s learning from experts in the field
This quarter’s topic is “How to Expand Your Customer Portfolio”
Discussions led by Steve Smith, EquipmentFX (Montgomery, TX)|
Together, we will brainstorm on how to sell more to existing customers and how to create new customers. You will walk away from the call with ideas on how to put your own action plan into place. Discussion points include:
- New marketing: What three methods are the most effective?
- Success stories: Specific success stories and how it worked
- Other ideas: Other strategies to create customers
For more information or to register: http://www.mheda.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageID=1407
For questions regarding the Virtual Round Table, contact Rebecca Hein at firstname.lastname@example.org or 847-680-3500.