Tuesday, November 1, 2011 12 p.m. – 1 p.m. CT
What is a Virtual Roundtable?
- A “Virtual Roundtable” is a discussion that takes place over the phone
- It’s brainstorming and sharing ideas with your peers
- It’s learning from experts in the field
This quarter’s topic is “Social Media Getting Above the Noise” led by Nhat Phan of Successwerks.
Join us for an engaging discussion with Social Media Strategist Nhat Pham, who will explain what works does and doesn’t work on social networks and practical ways to engage followers and effectively use social media for business.
- Why it’s not enough just to be on Linkedin, Facebook or Twitter
- Best practices to maximize your efforts
- Three strategies you can implement this week, this month and this year
- Tested case studies
- And much more
For more information or to register: http://www.mheda.org/i4a/pages/index.cfm?pageid=1407
For questions regarding the Virtual Round Table, contact Rebecca Hein email@example.com or 847-680-3500.